2012年2月2日木曜日

WTP/Wakayama Thailand Program

I'll explain our program. First, we have to attend one of each classes that are Japan Study or Knowing about other culture(異文化を知る). I attended Japan Study in 1st semester. It was really interesting for me. I could get a lot of information that I didn't know. We learned about Shinto(神道), Thai and Japanese culture and history, Thai language and so on. I think that the mein theme of the class is when we know own culture, how do you introduce to and communicate with people live in other countries. I haven't found my answer to it yet but I'm looking for my answer through the program.
 We'll go to Thailand for 18 days. Of course we go to Manila though we go to other area, including poor countrysides in Thailand too. We'll be able to see two Thai faces. They are just urban and rural aspects. I think there are huge gap between those two areas. We'll see how Manila is getting bigger and how other countrysides are worse than Manila. I'm really looking forward it because I learned lots of issues about environment. I want to get my warth there.

2 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. I went to Thailand in August.
    There is so nice place, I envy you a lot!
    I hope you have a great trip.

    返信削除